What are the Coronavirus Symptoms (COVID-19)?
Some who are infected with Coronavirus may have little or no symptoms at all. You may not even know that you have symptoms of Coronavirus COVID-19 because they are similar to a common cold or flu deceases.
Common Coronavirus symptoms included:
- Shortness of breath
- Breathing difficulties
- Pneumonia in both lungs
How to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus?
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20-30 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face much, especially your eyes, mouth and nose.
- Cover your cough with the bend of your elbow or use a tissue paper.
- Maintain social distancing and avoid going to crowded places.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell (Even with a slight fever or cough)
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care urgently.
- Stay aware of the latest information from WHO (World Health Organization) online and your local health care information provider within your country.